GFM MAR 2017
Meet Our Cover Baby Winner! After receiving nearly 40 entries for our Cover Baby Contest, the judges, including Kiddin’ Around Models and Talent in Atlanta, picked a winner.
The winner is Julia Penman.
WANT TO SEE YOUR BUNDLE OF JOY ON THE COVER OF GEORGIA FAMILY MAGAZINE?
All babies who are entered into our FREE Cover Baby Contest will be judged by a panel of professionals from top Atlanta modeling agencies who have no affiliation with Georgia Family Magazine. Judges will view the uploaded images as the only criteria for choosing a winner. The winner’s parents will be contacted by the photographer with an assigned date and time. The judges will also be looking for babies for possible modeling jobs.
DEADLINE: 11:59 p.m. on April 25, 2017.
HOW TO ENTER: Like and share this post on Facebook. Then fill out the registration form below and upload a digital photo of your baby with no hat or hood. Only one photo per child. Make it count! Parents or legal guardian of the child must be signed up on the website in order for the submission to be accepted. If you don’t have an account, sign up for one here. Contact information must be included on your ‘sign in’ account.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Web Editor, Shelly Gable, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open to all children, ages newborn–1 year.
- Georgia Family magazine covers a five-county area in Central Georgia. Babies from all over Georgia are welcome to enter.
- The entry photograph is for judging purposes only. However, Georgia Family reserves the right to use contest photos in future issues of its publication or on its website. The child’s parent/legal guardian will be required to sign a model release form prior to the shoot.
- Winner will be notified by phone or email and posted online.
- The winner will be on the cover of the June Annual Baby Edition of Georgia Family Magazine.